Wednesday, July 15, 2015

#lifegoals

Assalamualaikum semua :)

So, how's your Ramadhan so far? Okay? Alhamdulillah.

But I'm not here today to talk about Ramadhan as raya is just around the corner.

So, what do I want to talk about? Yes, life goals. Different people have different views on 'life goals'. Some may see it as what are they going to be when they're at this specific age, some maybe see it as what do they want to achieve, and so on. Well, to me, I see my goals in life is what I imagine where I am. It doesn't matter how old am I or whatsoever.

Looking back when I was just 7 years old, what were my goals? Well, at that age, I didn't even know what goals were. I didn't know what I'm going to be... hmm, frankly speaking, until now, idk what I'm going to be. Seriously, someone help me. Anywayssss, cakap melayu sat naa. Masa derjah 1 aku tak tau mende. So, kita fast forward sikit ke darjah 6. Jujur, darjah 1-6 aku rasa aku ni jahiliah benor. Tapi Alhamdulillah aku dapat gak ah 5A yang diidam-idamkan tu.

As I became a secondary student, I'm still not clear what my goals are. Sebab dari dulu aku macam rasa goals tu cita-cita and cita-cita tu apa nak jadi bila besar. And by 'apa nak jadi bila besar', I meant 'nak kerja apa nanti'. Because that's what the teachers told me. So, aku dari dulu merapu kejap nak jadi tu kejap nak jadi ni. Aku tak lepas SLB sebab cikgu tanya nak jadi apa ah. haih.

Sampailah aku form 3, aku mula berjinak-jinak berkenalan dengan dunia luar yang penuh dengan tipu daya dan penuh pancaroba ni. So, what I want in life was to have a good family, be a good daughter, be a good wife, be a good mother, and be a good slave of Allah. That's my goal. My major life goal. Tapi, tiap kali cikgu ke family aku tanya "Apa cita-cita awak?", takkan aku nak jawab "Saya nak jadi surirumah berjaya." Konfem. Konfem kena tarbiah dari pukul 8 pagi sampai Raya tahun depan belum tentu habis. I mean... they asked me what I want in life, then I tell them what I really want in life and they said that's not an answer. Well, fuck  I hate you.


This is how I imagine my goals in life,


Complete my studies until (at least) masters with flying colours.

Then, get a job.

Buy a house. (First, untuk mummy ayah. Second, untuk aku)

So, here's the thing. I want to feel what it's like to live alone. And that kitchen is all mine. I have my own counter so I can cook like HOWEVER I want. Get a dope ass oven. Get shitloads of stuff from Kitchen Aid. Get a dishwasher. Try out tons of recipes.

And some years later (not too long, please), I'll find a good husband. By good I mean that'll love me til Jannah gitew. (Part ni tak boleh lah nak describe panjang-panjang. Malu.)

And have kids. (Moga aku dan Encik Suami dapat membentuk mereka jadi anak soleh solehah)


That is goal. Period. 

Insyaallah, Amin.

Yang sentiasa berterima kasih kepada yang membaca, (lol)
Syahir(a)


No comments:

Post a Comment