Saturday, January 12, 2019

Loneliness

Hi guys :)

I'm already entering my first semester of my third year. It's the 4th week. Everything seems to be okay, I guess. Apart from my never to be found self esteem and confidence. In this post I will be going to talk about my social life i guess. If you didn't know, I've been single for a pretty long time. And I'm okay with that. (sometimes i do want to end my single life but that's a whole other post). What actually bothers me is that all of my friends have their own love partners, and I'm very happy for them. It's just that, sometimes, I want to do group activities but they have their lovers for that. Like, the other day, I asked them if they want to watch a movie. They politely declined me because they already planned to watch the movie with their partners. I mean, I can't be mad at them right? I should be happy for them. I do. But I'm not happy for me. Nobody's happy for me. I need an equally single friend for myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment