Sunday, May 7, 2017

Boys

Hi. This is gonna be short.
So let me talk about boys.
Not in general but some of the guys I had a crush on. And moved on.

1. I like this guy because he is kind, pious and stuff. He can read the quran so beautifully. He can azan so well. All that stuff. I know he knew I liked him. But what did he do? He said that my friends and I are the kind of girls who has no dignity because we curse a lot and that's not "lumrah seorang wanita yang diciptakan sopan". Yeah, true but the fuck? I don't have dignity just because I curse a lot? Whatever. After that, I have no feelings whatsoever towards him.

2. This one, I like him because suka suka. I also know he knew because I somehow kinda confessed but he didn't take the next step.  We talk occasionally but no signs of interests. So I moved on.

3, This is a senior. Maybe 3 years or 4 years older than me and I swear I expected more than him but haih. He's very kind, very rajin, a good leader but awkward as fuck. I swear this guy.... i don't know lah what to say. I showed interest but he didn't take the hint because he was clueless af and I guess he likes being single so yeah, I moved on.

4. This one broke my heart even he has nothing to do with me. Sometimes we talk, and sometimes he's just cold af. Like very mysterious. Idk how to describe him but I got played, that's all. I have a feeling he's being nice to me because I have a car. But that's just a feeling. Anyway, I moved on. I want to tell more but I've been keeping this one a secret and takut kantoi.

5. Last but definitely not least, my ex :) He was everything. He was the one who introduced me to Coldplay and I got hooked up ever since. So every time I hear The Scientist playing on the radio or anywhere, there's a bittersweet feeling creeping inside me. He was so kind, so loving. He accepted me for everything I am. He brings me to mamak to watch football matches. He once gave me a rose and I accidentally killed it because I thought that was a fake one. I loved his jokes. The way he looks at me, his black eyes gets darker and I saw the corners of his eyes wrinkles as he smiles, as if I'm the prettiest girl around even when I'm not. He made me feel safe, feel loved and worthy. But sometimes, things are just too good to be true. He found someone else, so he broke up with me. It was the most devastating and hardest thing I have to endure, but I eventually move on.

So, yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment