Monday, August 15, 2016

Degree dah (Pt 3)

Part 3 lah siaaaak
lol.

So, I emailed UTM for a rayuan. The next day, they said they'll consider my rayuan. My spirit was lifted a bit. But I wasn't hoping too much because the chances are too small. If I hope too high, I'll be depressed again and then cried again then when lah want to stop? I didn't tell anyone about this. Only me, myself and I.

I was getting better and more redha, I was ready to print some stuff and fill in the forms.
UNTIL...
Today...
This very fateful day...
I got a text message. I took a glance and only saw "UTM" "Tahniah" "Berjaya"

My heart pumped so hard, there's too many blood flowing and not enough oxygen converted to CO2. I think I was so close to fainting. But I tahan a bit. I bukak the text and it asked me to go the website. I went to the website, and........... I got it.

I was so happy. I cannot believe anything anymore. I was shaking the hell out of me. I showed my adik first. Then I called my mum, then my dad, then my lil sis, I tell my friends. I was crying the whole time.

Alhamdulillah. I'm so grateful. I'm so touched too. I'm a normal human being. I sin. I sin a lot. But Allah helped me. Allah heard me. This is a miracle. I'm so grateful. Believe in him. Allah Maha Besar.

That's all for now. Feel free to ask anything. Insyaallah, I'll help with all my might.

AND PLS LAH. SIAPA YG BACA BLOG AKU COMMENT LAH. I'M CURIOUS.

6 comments:

  1. Heyy, I don't know if you still update your blogs or not..Because currently I'm at like the same situation as well(minus the depression) as in like I'm almost completing my Diploma studies and soon I have to choose for my degree studies. Like you, I struggled with my studies but I managed to pull through. I'm at the point where I'm confused whether to further down this road or continue my degree in another direction. Anyway, back to the point, how is everything now? Your studies and your life over there? Hoping to get a reply~ Good stuff yo and you have a good friend there to support you at the time where you are at your lowest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. First of all, thank you so much for reading. Everything now is okay and manageable. I'm already in my third year. My studies are shit but I think it's okay I guess. But, again, thank you!

      Delete
  2. You gone through a lot and you survived. good job girl!

    ReplyDelete